- Home ›
- Current SLA Recipients ›
- When You Return - Undergraduate Students
When You Return - Undergraduate Students
- Complete all blog assignments including the Post-Program Reflection assignment by September 2.
- Respond to the SLA Grant Post-Program Evaluation by September 9. This your opportunity to provide feedback on the program.
- Complete post-program language proficiency testing. You will be contacted by the CSLC in order to make arrangements for this.
- Take an additional language course (3-6 credits) in the same language you studied over the summer or begin your program of independent study.
- Integrate your newly developed foreign language and cultural competency skills into your personal, intellectual, academic and professional life.