Before You Go - Undergraduate Students
**SLA Funds will not be distributed until awardees have completed all the "Before You Go" Requirements**
- Confirm acceptance of the award by 5:00pm on March 16, 2020 by saving the online Undergraduate Award Confirmation Form to your desktop, then submitting your completed form to email@example.com with the email subject "[Your last name], [Target Language], Undergraduate Student Award Confirmation Form."
- Attend the NDI International Travel Health and Safety Summit. This summit is required for all students participating in sponsored summer study abroad programs.
- Complete your Commitment to Language Coursework Form and submit a digital copy of the form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that this form also requires the signature of your department advisor for your primary major. FYS advisors will also be accepted. Please use the email subject "[Your last name], [Target Language], Commitment to Language Coursework."
- Register your travel here. Note that sponsored travel approval is required before your grant funds can be disbursed.
- Attend the SLA Grant CSLC Pre-Departure Session.
- Complete the Pre-Departure Prompts. Note that your responses and headshot will be published on your SLA Grant blog and be publicly accessible. See the 2018 SLA Grant alumni blog for an example: http://sites.nd.edu/sla2018/
- Research and make all necessary arrangements for your travel, residence, and study in country in accordance with your proposal for SLA Grant funding and your approval for sponsored travel.
Check out CultureGrams to begin your research!
Remember, you are responsible for all immigration/visa, fiscal, legal, and logistical arrangements related to your SLA Grant activities.